Saturday 17 October 2015

HAPPY THANKS

HAPPY  THANKS
Hello there 
Its a real quick post today to share some  'Happy Thanks!'

What a thrilling ride yesterday proved to be in my creative journey!  Not only was I a Guest Designer over at A Vintage Journey   a BIG WOW in itself but I also featured on Craft Stamper Challenge Blog - Winners Profile. 
as Septembers Challenge blog winner- another WOW!!  
It was my 'A House is made of Bricks and Stone .... '. project that was chosen as the winning entry. I altered a box frame for a Guest Design spot I was kindly invited to that month at A Vintage Journey- the theme being 'Home sweet Home' chosen by Jenny so I would like to offer my HUGE  thanks to the Creative Guides at AVJ  and Jenny for the Guest Design spot and providing the inspiration for me to create my winning piece - without them my project may never have been created and to the Design team at Craft Stamper and Trish for choosing my altered art as the Challenge winner.

When I began blogging never for one second did I even remotely consider any of this would be happening to me !! I really am incredibly thrilled and truly grateful .
Thank you too to all of you who are sharing my creative journey (and waffle) , for your visits , your follows and your comments - It means the world to know that my Art is appreciated ! 
   Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and see you  again real soon
 Take care 
Amanda x

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, you are a wonderfully talented (and a lovely real life person) and you deserve these accolades - I am sure there will be plenty more to come in the future! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :) you deserve all the lovely crafty things that are happening, your art is wonderful.
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Amanda... all the honours are so well-deserved xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .