Tuesday 6 October 2015

Life is art features.......


HI Everyone 

Today I am so happy to be able to share with you that my 'Life is Art' altered canvas, that I blogged a few weeks ago now, is featured on Marjie Kempers Tuesday Tutorial Blog series . Wahoo!!
Marjies Tuesday Tutorials series has grown from a year long series called Tuesday textures that completed in June this year. Each Tuesday Marjie shares a post featuring an art tutorial created by a different  artist from around the world. All the artists can be seen here and here.

 This is the project that Marjie has chosen to feature

 For anyone who missed my original blog post and would like to see and read more  it can be found here 

Marjie is an incredibly talented artist who's work I have admired for a long time now so as you can probably imagine I am absolutely thrilled and totally honoured to be featuring and it is one of, if not THE  proudest moments  in my creative journey so far.
 From the bottom of my heart I sincerely thank you Marjie

6 comments:

  1. YAY Amanda!! So thrilled to see you featured by Marjie - huge congratulations my lovely friend, so well deserved too! Big hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and so well deserved as this project is awesome in every way.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Amanda and so deserved! I was so excited to see you at Marjie's house! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats Amanda!! So very pleased for you to be spotlighted by Marjie, she has impeccable taste! Very well deserved. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Congratulations Lovely. Wishing you a fabby weekend. Big hugs from Poppy and me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic to see you featured over at Marjie's - this was a favourite of mine, so I was really happy to see it spotlighted.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .