Monday 15 May 2017

Destination Inspiration: Terminal #2 at A Vintage Journey

Hello Everyone and Welcome

Its lovely to see you all again and Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead.
I begin my week over at A Vintage Journey where I am all ready to greet you at Terminal #2 of this months Destination Inspiration. I have a little piece of Art that I have created usng the contents of our Travel bag.
It would be great if you could join me there.
Maybe I can tempt you with a little sneak peak.

Just one more click (here) and you're there.
Hope to see you soon ......
Amanda
xxx

5 comments:

  1. A brilliant DI project and post Amanda, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Amanda, adore the colours and composition and that gorgeous butterfly. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have created a mini masterpiece Amanda, your project is stunning!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work - and so interesting to see the process behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the layers and colours -YUMMY The Die cut and hex nut with black gem dot is such a clever idea AWESOME page xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .