Monday 26 June 2017

Destination Inspiration : Terminal #4 at A Vintage Journey

Hello Everyone and Welcome
Its lovely to see you all again and Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hope you all had a great weekend and ready for the week ahead.

I start my week over at A Vintage Journey where I am all ready to greet you at Terminal #4 with the project I have created using the contents of our travel bag.
Just one more click (here) and you're there.
Hope to see you soon ......
Amanda
xxx
I would like to enter this  into the following Challenge :
Mixed Media Monthly #37 A Year of Choices ( I have chosen #36 'Put a Stamp On it' and my twist is stamping in Gesso rather than ink to create a resist effect) 

8 comments:

  1. Amanda, I saw this on AVJ last evening when I only had a second to read, see and comment, but I wanted to come over here this morning to give you a proper high five on this amazing project! Love what you did with the coasters for the base (Plinth! I haven't heard that term used since I worked as a LPTA!) Your bricked house is so welcoming, and each and every detail is so durn creative! Love, love, LOVE how you've finished your butterfly and used the arrow behind him. Oh, I could sit and gush all day! sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tiny house and the coaster it sits on, fabulous colours, great techniques and brilliant ideas. Great job Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely in love with this - left some admiration over at AVJ!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally stunning Amanda xx Left you some love over at AVJ x Very inspiring use of the coasters and the brickwork looks amazing. Wonderful resist and an amazing butterfly

    Huge hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Amanda, I adore the depth of colour you achieved and your base is fantastic. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy - love all those fine detailed element LUSH xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just amazing. Popped over for a read. Great techniques. Loving that butterfly. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous piece you've designed!! I Love your house!!! Super cool and inspiring!!! I'm so glad you shared it with us over at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge blog this month!! Great work!!! I hope you'll join us again!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .