Monday 2 October 2017

Destination Inspiration terminal #5- A Vintage Journey

Hi Everyone and Welcome

Hope you are all doing good and the Autumnal season is treating you kindly so far. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'm hoping its only a short visit and you will hop on over to A Vintage Journey where I am all ready to greet you at Terminal #5, the final stop of our September Destination Inspiration. 

I have been busy creating with the contents of our travel bag 
and would love for you to join me there to see all the details. 
Hope to see you soon ...... 
Amanda 
xxx

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Country View Crafts Challenges, Oct 2017- Mixed Media with Autumnal Hues .
Stamping Sensations - October 2017 : Autumn Glory 
(The focal wood chip is stamped with Gesso  and the long focal panel is a stamped gesso resist) 

 

9 comments:

  1. ooo Love this piece - great use of materials/products. Shall pop over to find out more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, this is one stunning piece of art - beautiful design and wonderful construction. My new favourite of your makes, I love this!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, so sorry to be late to the party! Lot's of not so fun stuff happening on the home front that have kept me from blogland. I just left you some love at AVJ, but wanted to stop in and tell you how much I enjoyed your creative process and the end result is just pure eye candy! Thank you for your inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely and most unusual creation for this months Autumnal theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to resist the urge to attack my kids' crayons... Who knew they could be turned into a Seth inspired piece of Art? Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely piece of artwork. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work Amanda!!! I still love your technique with the melted crayons!!! Fantastic design!!! Thank you for joining the October challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see I didn't get here to say wow wow wow wow - a truly spectacular piece over at AVJ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .