Thursday 7 March 2019

'Lone Star' .....

Hello Everyone and Welcome

Thanks for checking in today - I always appreciate you taking the time to stop by 😘
Another Thursday rolls around so as usual I'm over at That's Crafty sharing some of my latest creativity. 
If you haven't guessed by now I love playing with paints, texture and layers so this week saw me doing just that treating a That's Crafty Long tag to some of them all! 
Fancy a quick look ...


You are very welcome to join me over at That's Crafty where there's more to 'show and tell'. 
It would be lovely if you could join me there 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent Amanda don't know how you have so much patience x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing textures and design Amanda, that lone star shines brightly at the centre of the universe. What a great design. Have a wonderful weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been over for a look, your tag is stunning, so full of colour and texture and so very striking. I love it!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely deseeve the crown for Queen of Layering! Great combination of both technique and color here, Amanda. You absolutely never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do color and texture oh so well, and I've got your style down. LOVE this tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum scrum! This I need to see...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .