Thursday 18 April 2019

Everything Has Beauty....

Hi Everyone

Thanks for stopping by! 😊
As its Thursday today I'm over on That's Crafty blog sharing some creativity which this week is a mixed media grungy tag featuring the one flower from That's Crafty Flower Collection Stampset 3 that I have neglected to use so far in my creativity - previous projects using this stampset can be found here and here
This particular flower spoke to me in 'grunge' so I have 'grunged' it up for its moment in the spotlight. 


If you would like to see and read more then you are very welcome to pop by That's Crafty's blog. 
 For the most direct route there just click here.
Hope to see you soon
Amanda 

x

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing all the details over at That’s Crafty! Such a wonderful textured tag! I love what you did with the flower! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Amanda, everything has beauty and you certainly added lots of beauty to Melina's flower with your trademark texture and wonderful design. Hugs, Anne xx

    Hope you are having a lovely Easter, apologies for my lateness, still suffering, sadly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .