Thursday 22 August 2019

Embrace the Seasons of Your Life ...

Hello Everyone and Welcome 

Thanks for checking in today. 😊 
As its Thursday I'm over on That's Crafty's blog sharing some of my creativity. This week I set out creating a journalling page and ended up with an Art Panel!! 
 I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes!
Here's a quick look at my journo page /Art panel that features one of That's Crafty! Stamp sets:
 Lynne's affirmations Set 7.


If you would like to see and read more then you are very welcome to stop by That's Crafty's blog.
 It would be lovely if you could join me.  
For the quickest route over  just click HERE 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda
x

2 comments:

  1. I have been over to see your creation, it is stunning! I love the beautiful scene you created. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your shadow stamping of the tree. I have it but, to my shame, haven't yet inked it up. Time to remedy that tomorrow, methinks.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .