Thursday 19 December 2019

A Trio of Christmas Cards ...

Hi Everyone and Welcome 

Thanks for stopping by :)😊 

Today I'm over on That's Crafty's blog in my usual Thursday DT slot sharing a trio of Christmas cards. They are quick and easy to create and are all based on one design using just one Tim Holtz Layering stencil, one Tim Holtz stampset and some of Tim's distress inks. 


If you would like to find out more I have more details over on That's Crafty's Blog. I would love for you to join me over there
For the most direct route just click HERE 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda
x

3 comments:

  1. What great festive plaids on this lovely set of cards Amanda! Wishing you the happiest of Christmas seasons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what stunning Christmas cards! I love the red and green tartan that you created for this amazing set of cards 😁. Wishing you a magical Christmas and a very happy New Year! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cool plaid backgrounds, and the simple sentiments are bold and effective.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .