Thursday 23 January 2020

'Lace' Love...

Hi Everyone

Thanks for stopping by today 😊 
Another Thursday comes around so that means I'm over on That's Crafty's blog today sharing my weekly post of creativity. 
Over the past few weeks I've been enjoying creating with some of That's Crafty's fabulous stencils so this week I've been doing 'more of the same'. This time I'm showcasing their fabulous 6x6  'Lace' stencil. 


If you fancy popping by to find out more about my colourful, dimensional, stencil creativity you are very welcome to join me over on the blog. 
If you click HERE you will be whisked right on over ... 
Hope to see soon 
Amanda
x

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that's some intense colour! Off to see the whole thing...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .