Thursday 3 September 2020

Thankful Blessings!

 Hi Everyone 
Its's that time of the week again when you can find me over on That's Crafty's blog sharing my latest DT project. 
This time I've created a card using stencils from PaperArtsy designed by Tracy Scott and Sara Nauman , Eclectica stamps from PaperArtsy designed by Seth Apter and Distress Inks, Ideology and Paperie from Tim Holtz. 
The card features a dimensional focal flower rich in colour that stands proud of its more subtle background.
 
Heres a quick pic of the card....




If you fancy popping by the blog to find out more just click HERE to be redirected swiftly and smoothly 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing only a portion of the focal image, Amanda! Off to check out the detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay for always taking the time to stop by here and That's Crafty! too. Thank you also for always leaving me such lovely comments. The appreciation I have for your visits, your kind words, your support and encouragement is REAL and they all mean so much to me. Big big hugs to you my lovely friend

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .