Thursday 20 May 2021

When Nothing is Sure.......

 Hi Guys , 

Thanks for stopping by - your visits and any comments you wish to leave are always appreciated :) 

Yet again, its not going to be a long post here today just a quick heads up  to let you know that my full post is over on That's Crafty blog so just a quick photo of the mixed media card I am sharing over there that I've created using Tim Holtz distress oxides and ink and AAll & Creates stamps, stencil and washi.   

I hope to post more regularly here on my blog in the coming weeks.  I have a few things to share and ideas for more so hope you'll keep a look out and keep checking in. 

Until then you are welcome to  come join me today over on That's Crafty's blog 
For a quick re- route just click HERE.
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .