Thursday 21 October 2021

She Flies!

 Hi Everyone, 

I'm over on That's Crafty's blog today sharing some of my creativity.
The project I've created for todays post is very much a continuation of last weeks project which you can see here and here

It's the same size, same colour palette, similar detail and its essentially an art panel. 
However I changed up the focal feature and made this art panel into an 'arty' card  that would be suitable for many an occasion
 
I wanted to show a different way that this size and style of creativity can be utilised / featured. Made into a card its kind of a BOGOF 😉 as it also doubles up as a present. Once the occasion for the card is over the panel becomes the present and can be displayed either on or off the card as a piece of art! 


Theres more to see/ read over on the blog including a list of That's Crafty! Tim Holtz, KatzelKraft, Seth Apter, AALL & Create products that were used in the making. 
Would love for you to join me 
For a smooth and speedy transfer just click HERE 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .