Thursday 11 October 2018

A Mini Journal -

Hi Everyone 

As its Thursday, it's my day over at That's Crafty where I am sharing my latest weekly project as a Guest Designer. 
I don't often create projects using papers from paper pads, even though I have quite a collection so this week I have created a mini journal using some fabulous 13Arts papers designed by Olga Heldwein. 
The paper collection I've worked with is called 'Mr and Mrs Remastered' and with my love of the darker tones it had my name written all over it! 


If you fancy joining me over at That's Crafty to see my mini journal in full and read all about how I created it then just click here and you'll be transported over.
Hope to see soon 
Amanda
x
 I would like to enter my mini journal into the following challenge:
Mini Album Makers: October Challenge 

6 comments:

  1. Don’t talk to me about selling! You could have your own business with these utterly fabulous.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over for a look, your journal is fabulous!! I love the beautiful 13arts papers and your embellishments are wonderful additions. Beautiful work Amanda!

    Whilst I am here, thanks so much for joining in with us this month at Mini Album Makers Challenge. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely amazing project! I am so drawn to the darker colors you have used here.Mwag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, I just loved your tutorial and how you used this Prima paper and layered the butterfly up. So amazing in your signature style. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers. Big hugs, Autumn PS. Make sure to add our challenge badge to be eligible to win the Seth Apter EPs this month! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your journal Amanda and what a great tutorial. You really used those papers to perfection. Thank you so much for joining us at Mini Album Makers for our challenge this month. Jennie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolute stunner, Amanda - I missed it at the time, so I'm very happy you shared it with us at Mini Album Makers this month!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .