Thursday 4 October 2018

Star Bright...

Hi Everyone and Happy October!

Just a short post today inviting you to join me over at That's Crafty where I'm sharing my weekly creativity as a Guest Designer.

I've had fun with colour again this week creating a piece of art/ journo page . I've 'bigged' up the 'brights' but of course I found room for some black and white 😄 . As with my That's Crafty monthly challenge project that I posted yesterday (to see click here) I have scaled up my usual working size to A4!!! I am hoping to eventually be able to create an A4 folio/ journal to house some of my larger pieces of mixed media art - well that's the plan anyway ....

Here's a sneaky peak of todays piece of Art


If you fancy joining me over at That's Crafty to see my creativity in full and read all about it just click here and you'll be transported over .
I'll be there waiting to greet you . 
Hope to see soon 
Amanda 
x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours Amanda and wonderful layering. I bet you’ll have fun creating your folder for the larger pieces of art you are creating xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over for a look - the bright bold colours are fabulous and those 'pops' of black are just amazing! Great design too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your wonderfully colourful artwork Amanda and the pops of black and textures all look fabulous.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer - such amazing colours here... off to see the full effect.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .