Thursday 8 November 2018

Heart and Soul .....

Hi Everyone

It's that day of the week again for me to be sharing my creativity over at That's Crafty.
This week I've created a 'Grungy Mixed Media tag using Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Paints, That's Crafty Texture Paste, Seth Apter's Baked Texture's and 13Arts 'Magic Powder'!! 


If you would like to see and read more then just click here to be transported over to That's Crafty where I will be waiting to greet you... 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda
x

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Amanda off to take a closer look at your gorgeous work ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over for a look at your project - it is gorgeous, so full of wonderful texture and beautiful colours. I love the 13Arts Magic Powder, it is so useful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at the word "tag"! Off to check out the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant as always Amanda, just fabulous textures and design. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the sneak peek... I'm off to take a closer look.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous peek...off to go look, but love what I see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .