Thursday 22 November 2018

Be True....

Hi Everyone and Welcome 

Thanks for checking in today.😊. It's my day of the week to share my latest creativity over at That's Crafty so I am hoping I can tempt you to join me over there with a quick glance at the project I have created using a Gelli plate print, along with some That's Crafty Surfaces, Carabelle Studio stamps, Dina Wakley Acrylic paints and some of my favourite dies and stamps by Seth Apter.
  

I'm pretty new to the Gelli plate so am still very much a novice with lots to learn but I'm enjoying practising and discovering a whole new way to create some great prints to use in my art aswell as plenty of not so great prints to discard to 'the bin'! 
From my latest Gelli print session I did get a few successful 'pulls' that I can see have potential, one of which I have used to create today's piece of 'Mixed Media Postcard Art.'

 If I have  managed to tempt you to join me over at That's Crafty all you have to do is click here to be whisked right on over there where I will be waiting to greet you 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

3 comments:

  1. I have been over to check out this marvelous creation and left some love over there. I really do hope you have a wall in your house to display all the gorgeous creations you make, each piece is a true work of art my friend! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous Amanda and I bet its amazingly textured in real life xx Love it !!
    Huge hugs
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely background on this Amanda - I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .