Thursday 10 January 2019

Discovery Shield.....

Hi Everyone and Welcome

Hope you have all had a great week and are settling back into your usual daily life after the holiday season.
As usual for me today I'm over on That's Crafty's blog with my latest creativity.
After last weeks explosion of colour I've chosen this week to tone things down and work with more of a monochrome palette - blue, black and white. 
I've created my first Art panel of 2019!
Heres a quick sneak peak ....


If you like what you see and fancy seeing more then please feel free to join me over at That's Crafty. For the quickest route there just click here 
Hope to see you soon
Amanda 
x

2 comments:

  1. I have been over to see it Amanda, it is a real stunner, loving all that crackle! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been enjoying this at TC - a treat.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .