Friday 19 July 2019

'Precious Metal' - A Guide to Creating my 'Simplify Life' Canvas

 Hi Everyone 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Today I'm over at A Vintage Journey where I am sharing details of how I created my 'Simplify Life' Canvas- my project for our current challenge 'Precious Metal'.



If you fancy stopping by just click HERE and you will be whisked right on over to the AVJ blog and I'll be there waiting to greet you. 
Hope you will be able to join me 
Look forward to seeing you real soon
 Amanda
x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous tutorial at AVJ might have to try this one. Loving this piece all over again
    Love
    Ananda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great tutorial and your project is fantastic! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tutorial over at AVJ, Amanda! I especially love your photos here, too! Sorry to be late; been on vacation! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - I love the dimensional shots here - fantastic! And a great tutorial over at AVJ.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .