Thursday 4 July 2019

Lucky No.247

Hi Everyone 
Thanks you for stopping by today 😊. 
I would like to begin today by wishing all my American friends, family and followers a very 'Happy 4th of July'- such a significant day in your country's history and indeed the worlds too!
'God bless you all and God Bless America!'

So today, it being Thursday and all you can find me over at That's Crafty sharing my latest DT project which this week is a piece of Tag Art that has a kinda grungy retro feel. Given the colours and the stars and stripes incorporated in the design you could be forgiven for thinking I created it with  the 4th of July in mind . If I did it was all down to my creative subconscious and if that's what happened then I am more than happy! 
Heres a quick glance of the tag 


If you fancy seeing and reading more then please feel free to join  me over on That's Crafty's blog. 
For the quickest route just click HERE.
Hope to see you soon
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I really did think you had the 4th July in mind when you made this! Popping over for the details. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .