Thursday 14 November 2019

Use Your Wings...

Hi Everyone

Its Thursday so  its my day over on That's Crafty's blog
This week I'm sharing the project I created for That's Crafty's 3D Challenge feature that was in the June 2019 issue of Craft Stamper magazine
Some of the team created a 3D project using a That's Crafty's 4x6 inch MDF Chunkie.  Its size, design, quality and creative versatility is superb and it was a pleasure to create with and an honour to be asked to contribute to the 3D challenge feature. 
Thanks Laura and Graham at That's Crafty and Trish at Craft Stamper  for the opportunity . 

So heres a quick glance of my 4x6 MDF Chunkie



It would be lovely if you could join me over on  That's Crafty's blog where I am sharing more details and photos.
Just click HERE for the most direct route there . 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda
x

3 comments:

  1. Your chunky ATC is amazing Amanda and well done on being published too x I love the wonderful texture and details you create x

    TFS and huge hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty - I love the colours and the pearly, silvery accents.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been over for a look - as always, you have created a real stunner! Always a pleasure to see you in print too. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .