Thursday 16 April 2020

Bee!

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all keeping safe and well!

It's that time of the week again when I'm over on That's Crafty! blog sharing my latest DT project. Today I am sharing a card I have created using products from That's Crafty! PaperArtsy and 
Seth Apter/ Aladine. 
I hope it may add a golden 'buzz' to your day! 😉


If you would like to find out more about my creativity and a see a few close up pics you are welcome to pop by That's Crafty's blog anytime . 
If you click HERE you will be swiftly transported over. 
Hope you will be able to join me 
Amanda 
x

2 comments:

  1. Love the text stampings on your white bubbles, the wonderful honeycomb background and your giant bee resting there after delivering his pollen to the hive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've fallen behind again... but just caught sight of this over at TC - so I'm doing a double catch up... there and here!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .