Thursday 30 April 2020

Popping Pink for PaperArtsy

Hi and Welcome everyone 

Its a busy old day here at ink-a-pink as this is my second post of the day. This morning I shared a project I created here and this evening I would like to invite you to join me over on PaperArtsy's blog where I am super honoured and privileged to be a Guest blogger sharing a project I have created for their current topic: 'Popping Pink'. 

I won't say much about my project here as all the details are over on PaperArtsy's blog but here's a few photos of my 'Popping Pink' project using some of PaperArtsy's fabulous products: Infusions and Eclectica stamps designed by Alison Bomber and Seth Apter and a mini stamp designed by Tracy Scott. 





It would be lovely if you could join me over on PaperArtsy's blog to see and read more about my 'Popping Pink' 'Box of Quote' project
Just click HERE to be transported swiftly and safely over. 
Hope to see you soon
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .