Thursday 7 May 2020

Professor 57

HI Everyone and Welcome

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Today I'm over on That's Crafty's blog sharing  my latest DT project . This week I have been creating with some of Seth Apters Izink fabulous dye sprays from Aladine UK/US and some of Rangers texture mediums to create a grungy mixed media tag featuring one of my favourite Tim Holtz stampsets: 'The Professor 2'. 


If you fancy stopping by the blog to see and read more about my creativity you are very welcome. Just click HERE to be transported swiftly and safely over . 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
The Craft Stamper TIMI Challenge, May 2020. 

1 comment:

  1. Your tag looks so cool ..... great colour and amazing textures. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .