Thursday 22 October 2020

Exhibit A

 Hi Everyone 

Hope you are all well and staying safe. 

I'm over on That's Crafty's blog today in my usual Thursday DT spot sharing a piece of Tag Art.  It features a couple of Tim Holtz recently released products , namely one of the stamps from Tim's Stampers Anonymous 'Specimen stampset' and Tim's 'Deco Arch' layering stencil along with some  older pieces of Tims Ideology.

 So, here's a quick glance of the tag here on my blog.... 



..... and my full detailed post with more photos can be found HERE on That's Crafty's blog.  
Hope you'll be able to join me 
Maybe see you soon 
Amanda 
x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag! I love the textures and how you blended the colours across the tag - beautiful 😀. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM for the colors and textures on this bug tag! You make me love the bugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glowing bug is absolutely sensational, Amanda - love those Gothic arches in the background too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .