Thursday 1 October 2020

This is It!

 Hi Everyone 
 
Happy October! 

I'm starting this month over on That's Crafty's blog in my regular Thursday weekly DT spot sharing a piece of 'Art on the Round' featuring one of Stamperia's fabulous rice papers
I have a real love of 'faces' and 'eyes' so I was instantly drawn to this particular rice paper:  Wandering Minds. Although I love the beautiful image as it is on the paper for 'art's sake' I gave it a 'make over'.


To find out more feel free to pop by the blog anytime as thats where I'm sharing more details about the 'make over' creativity. 
For the quickest route over just click HERE 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and it’s clear to see why you would like it Amanda xx TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen this rice paper. You colored her so perfectly. Gorgeous make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .