Sunday 1 November 2020

A Beautiful Flower for PaperArtsy

 Hi Everyone 

Happy November! 

I'm starting the month and my first November evening honoured and humbled to be a Guest blogger on PaperArtsy's blog for their current topic: 'Words of Wisdom'. 

I won't say much about my project here as the full creativity story (including pics) is over on PaperArtsy's blog but I will share a few photos that I hope will tempt you to come join me over on the blog. 

 Here is my 'Words of Wisdom' Art on the Round.  


It features a beautiful flower from one of PaperArtsy older stampset Hot Picks HP1009 stamp collection
 water coloured with PaperArtsy Infusions - such a wonderful medium for watercolouring.


   And of course my chosen 'words of wisdom'!  


If I have tempted you,  just click HERE and you will be redirected over to PaperArtsy's blog
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .