Saturday 5 December 2020

'Masterboards' for PaperArtsy

 Hi Everyone and Welcome 

Happy Weekend! 
Hope you are all enjoying! 

This evening I would like to invite you to join me over on PaperArtsy's blog where I am honoured and priviledged to be a Guest Blogger sharing a project/s I have created for their current topic: Masterboards. 
I won't say too much about my 'masterboard' creativity here as I'm sharing those details (including photos) over on PaperArtsy Blog but I will share a few 'select' photos that I hope will tempt you to accept my invite and come join me over on the blog. 
Here's are the masterboards I created


PaperArtsy Frescos are a great medium to use to create masterboards and I've mixed some of my old favourite colours with some of the new 'blues'. Have you see them?  They really are pretty special especially if like me you 'love your blues'.
They also have some fabulous stampsets that lend themselves to this kind of creativity.  I worked primarily with stampsets from the Eclectica collection designed by Ellen Vargo. 


White embossed stamping looks lovely with shades of blue  and I'm a big fan of a blue and white colour palette for christmas so it was no surprise that my masterboards became a collection of christmas cards and gift tags. 


I would love for you to accept my invitation and come join me over on PaperArtsy's blog. 
If you just click HERE you'll be whisked right over, swiftly and smoothly. 
Hope to see you soon

Amanda

x

1 comment:

  1. So much to Love.... First the master board, my fav way to mass produce. Next Ellen goods, so lovely to see her name and you use the stamps. And, your cards are gorgeous and artsy yummy.... Love those trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .