Thursday 24 June 2021

Friendship

 Hi Everyone  , 

Just a  quick 'heads up' post to let you know I'm over on That's Crafty's blog today sharing a  'Friendship' card.

Along with colour, detail and texture the card features 3 'Friendship Flowers' that I've created using a couple of the small image stamps included in one of Lynne Moncrieffs That's Crafty! Affirmations stampsets. 

I think sometimes the small image stamps that are included on a larger stamp set can all too often get overlooked or forgotten about especially if they could be considered to be the 'added extras' but they really can be little gems as the ones I used on my .Friendship. card proved to be.


I would love for you to join me over on Thats' Crafty's blog so if you fancy popping by to find out more  just click HERE and you will be redirected . 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .