Thursday 3 June 2021

Use Your Wings....

 Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for stopping by today. I always appreciate your visits, follows and any comments you wish to leave 😊 
I 'd like to invite you to join me over on That's Crafty's blog where I'm sharing my latest DT project. 
You might want to bring your sunshades though as I've 'cranked' up the colour this time and created a bright and bold mixed media art panel which I think has a real positive, happy vibe thanks to all the colours and the focal butterfly. 

Hope you'll accept my invitation (no RSVP needed) and come see for yourself, let me know what you think?  Just click HERE and you'll be there in a sec . 
See you soon
Amanda 
x    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .