Thursday 12 August 2021

Where Flowers Bloom.....

Hi Everyone 

Just a quick post here today to invite you to join me over on That's Crafty's blog where I'm in my usual weekly dt spot sharing some creativity. 

Last week I shared a  'flower' themed card on the blog and today that theme continues and again it's a card I've created and again I've used the same stencils as last week as they were still lying around my desk!!!! 
Note to self - clear up after yourself !!!

The flower that features on todays card IS different though and it's a beauty (imho)- a Carabelle Studio's stamp 'Daisy" designed by Ana Bondu. 

Here's a quick look 


No RSVP needed to my invite just click HERE if you fancy seeing and reading more. 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice idea! I love the colours and the composition 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Matilde for you kind words and for taking the time to pop by. Much appreciated .
      Hugs x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .