Tuesday 31 August 2021

My Favourite Colour for PaperArtsy

 Hi Everyone, 

Tonight I would like to invite you to join me over on PaperArtsy's blog where I am honoured and humbled (as I always am) to be a Guest Blogger for their current topic: My Favourite Colour.

I've been in my 'happy' place creating for this topic as not only was I working with my favorite colour (ok colours) I was also using Seth Apters stamps. 
Wahoo! 

So here's my 'UNITY' art block- the result of lots of paint layers , detail stamping, a touch of stenciling and some embossing.  


I'll take you on a quick tour around
 The upper left area


Upper right area


Lower left area


Lower right area


That all come together in 'UNITY'


The art block is wall mountable or free standing and as I'm really happy with how it turned out it's gained a place on my studio wall! 


I would love for you to accept my invitation (no R.S.V.P necessary) and come join me over on PaperArtsy's blog. 
For a super speedy re-route just click HERE 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .