Thursday 2 December 2021

'Winter'

Hi Everyone and Happy December! 

So,the Christmas countdown has officially begun and although slow getting started my christmas card creativity is in full swing now.  So today I'm over on That's Crafty's blog sharing one of the latest cards I've created.  

It features stamps from katzelkraft's 'Winter Wonderland' stampset and Tim Holtz products. 


I love this long slim tree especially against the moonlit starry sky ....


...... and so pleased the cute young boys all wrapped up warm hung around for their photo taking after they'd been playing in the snow. 


As always there's more to see and read on That's Crafty's blog so why not come join the boys and I   over there.  
Just click HERE and you'll be with us in no time . 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

I'd like to enter this into the following challenge: 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely slimline card! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges and Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful slimline Christmas card!!! I love the winter night scene you created for the little boys!!! Thank you for joining the December challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .