Tuesday 1 February 2022

'Pattern Play' at PaperArtsy

 Hi Everyone and Welcome, 

Tonight, I would like to invite you to join me over on PaperArtsy's blog where I am sharing a project I have created for their current topic 'Pattern Play'. 

It's always such a pleasure to create with PaperArtsy's fabulous products and I am so thrilled and honoured to be one of their 'Creative team' into 2022 contributing to this topic.

I had lots of 'Pattern Playing' fun creating a '2022 'Happy' box that I plan to fill with lots of happy moments, memories, events  (no matter how big or small) that happen throughout my year so at the end of 2022 I can look back and reflect on what I hope will be a box full to the brim with 'happy's'. 


This project allowed for me to create patterned panels to cover the box.....


....along with patterned cards on which to write my happy moments , memories and events. 


To find out more about my Pattern Play 'Happy box' creativity and see more photos you are very  welcome to accept my open invitation (no R.S.V.P necessary) to come join me over on PaperArtsy's blog. 
For a quick re - route just click HERE.  
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .