Sunday 28 August 2022

Minimalism at PaperArtsy


Hi Everyone

Hope you are all doing ok and you've been enjoying a lovely sunshiny summer ?

I keep disappearing don't I? Going quiet both here and on social media but the fabulous sunny weather we've been having this summer has been too good to miss spending alot of time outdoors doing what I can in the garden, clocking up some steps and topping up the Vitamin D. 😎

I have been making just not getting round to blogging /showing what I've made so I have a few projects waiting in the 'wings' that I'm sure I'll get round to sharing in the coming months as the weather starts to change and the nights start to draw in. I hope you'll stay tuned here, my FB and IG too.

*********************************

It's good to be back here tonight to invite you to join me over on PaperArtsy's blog where I'm sharing a project I've created for their current topic 'Minimalism'.

It's always such a pleasure and a priviledge to create with PaperArtsy's fabulous products - I'm one lucky creative for sure!! 😊

The topic has been running now for a couple of weeks and it's moving into its final week so there's already lots of Minimalism creativity to be enjoyed on the blog from some of PaperArtsy talented creative team . If you do pop over be sure to take a look around.  There's something for everyone no matter what your creative style/ preference maybe.

So where did Minimalism take me ? What did I make?

I've made an Art Block inspired by some of the paintings of Frank Stella who was a leading figure in the minimalist art movement being one of the first artists linked to this style of art. He was known for his use of geometric patterns and shapes that often had clear transition between areas of colour . His earlier paintings often featured squares / rectangles and it was some of these that served as the initial inspiration for my project.


I share the creative story of my art block (including photos) over on the blog so just a couple of photos here showing the finished project- oops I mean project's'- I couldn't resist making a 'Mini' too! ;)


I would love for you to accept my invite (no R.S.V.P needed) and come join me over on PaperArtsy blog to see / read more 

So if you fancy it a  quick click HERE and you'll be with me in seconds. 

Hope to see you soon

Amanda

x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .