Monday 25 April 2016

Destination Inspiration -Terminal #4 at A Vintage Journey, April 2016

Hello Everyone 
Its lovely to see you all again and thank you so much for stopping by today. Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead . 
 I begin my week by greeting you at Terminal #4 of this months Destination Inspiration over at 
A Vintage Journey  
showing you what I have created with the contents of our travel bag. 
It would be great if you could join me there . 
Maybe I can tempt you with a little sneak peak 


Hope to see you soon
Amanda 
xxx

7 comments:

  1. I've had a look and it's awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly stunning piece of art Amanda, you really should frame it! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tease you are Amanda......off to take a closer look as I am very much in need of inspiration.....Mr Mojo is misbehaving again

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your fabulous card over at AVJ Amanda, it is wonderful, what an amazing background! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your fabulous card over at AVJ Amanda, it is wonderful, what an amazing background! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear... just not keeping up at the moment. I'm hopping!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a gander at this gem and it's amazing! So many wonderful textures and details! The crackle you managed to creat on the disk is fantasmic! Holy pepperoni! I really like the shadows and the highlights you created with the stenciling and the background is stunning! Gorgeous and I agree with Anne, this could be a lovely wall hanging! Awesome sauce! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .