Thursday 13 September 2018

Break the Rules......

Hi Everyone

Today I would like to invite you to join me over at That's Crafty where I am sharing my latest weekly project as a Guest Designer. This time the grungy girl in me has taken a break and I have gone all out colour!! Sometimes an explosion of colour is just necessary, don't ya think? 😊

Here's a sneak peak of my colour funky 'Break the Rules' art panel...


To see it in full and read all about it just click here and you will be whisked right on over
Sunshades are optional 😄
Look forward to seeing you there soon 
Amanda 
x

4 comments:

  1. I have been over for a look, it is fabulous! Wonderful colours and great design! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, right up my street, but you know that 😉
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer - shades on, and off to take a look.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .