Thursday 20 September 2018

X

Hi Everyone 
Its that time of the week again for me to be sharing my Guest Designer Weekly project over on That's Crafty's blog.
This time I've mixed up the colour with the grunge to create an art panel featuring my 'tie dye technique' which if you are a follower/subscriber you may recall seeing before here and here.
However here's a sneaky peek of how I have used it this time ...


For full details of  project 'X'  be sure to click here and you will be transported over to That's Crafty's blog where I will be waiting to greet you. 
  Hope to see you there soon ....
Amanda
x

6 comments:

  1. Rainbow grunge... looking forward to this!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy Alison . Thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over. I really do appreciate x

      Delete
  2. Just a heads-up to double check your link - didn't work for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been over for a closer look, what an amazing project Amanda, I just love it when you 'tie dye' - this is so beautiful!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anne. I really do appreciate you taking the time to hop over and all your support x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .