Thursday 20 February 2020

Cultivate Kindness....

Hi Everyone and Welcome 

Thursday today, so as usual I'm over on That's Crafty's blog sharing my latest DT project: an art panel/ card that I have titled "Cultivate Kindness'. 
It features a monoprinted stencil design that I created using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks with a PaperArtsy Stencil designed by Tracy Scott. 

Heres a quick peak 


If you would like to find out more about the creativity you are welcome to join me over on the blog . For the most direct route across just click HERE
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda
x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Country View Crafts: February 2020, Splatters, Splashes & Drips 
( I have splattered with paint) 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .