Friday 28 February 2020

Creative Card Making at A Vintage Journey

Hi Everyone and Welcome . 

Thanks for stopping by today. Its another busy end to the week here at ink-a- pink as today I'm back with a quick post to invite you join me over at A Vintage Journey where I am sharing a card I have created for our monthly 'Creative Card Making' feature/ post. 

This regular AVJ feature began last March (2018) when we restructured our timetable and the general idea is that on the 4th Friday of every month a Creative Guide will share ideas for making a card. There are no rules other than the finished card has to be in keeping with our preferred genres - vintage, shabby, mixed media, art journaling, industrial, timeworn or steampunk.

This month I am the creative guide taking my turn to host this feature . The card I have created has a colourful, mixed media/ art journalling vibe and features one of my new art mediums: Seth Apters Izink 'Ice' from Aladine. 

Here's a few quick peaks of the card....




If you would like to find out more I hope you will accept my invitation and pop by A Vintage Journey's blog where I will be waiting to greet you. 
For the most direct route just click HERE 
Hope to see you soon
Amanda
x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Country View Crafts: February 2020: Splatters, Splashes and Drips
(paint splatters) 

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card over at AVJ (glad you managed to get done - I hope it wasn't an all-nighter!). I've left some love there, and hope to be around soon to catch up with any other delights I've missed.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the layers of colour and the ice effect that you created - amazing 😁. The butterfly and words look right at home on this background too - perfect! Thanks for the inspiration and sending happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda, this is gorgeous! Beautifully grungy and yet so delicate - how do you do that! I finally got around to watching Seth on Hochanda a couple of days ago, and I really liked the look of the 'Ice' Now I know that I NEED it! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts, and I hope you play along with us again this month. Take care, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Amanda!
    Thank you for playing with our February challenge over at Country View Challenges!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .