Thursday 6 February 2020

Fly Free, See Beauty....

Hi Everyone and Welcome 


Its just a quick post here today as its Thursday so my full post is over on That's Crafty's blog!  
This week I have created a card using one of That's Crafty's stamp sets: 'Life is a Balance' designed by Melina Dahl. 

Heres a quick glance of my card 


If you would like to find out more please feel free to stop by That's Crafty Blog. For the quickest route there just click HERE 

Hope to see you soon 

Amanda
X

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Craft Stamper :Take it Make it Challenge, February 2020 

3 comments:

  1. I think I saw you apologising for lack of blog-visiting recently, but I've been just as bad. Time just seems to run away from me at the moment. Glad to have time for a bit of catching up. The vivid colours here are fabulous, but I'm heading over to take a closer look at the details too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab .... I love the bold colours. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for joining the Craft Stamper challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .