Thursday 4 June 2020

Fly High, Fly Free !

Hi There,  

Happy June everyone! 
 Its hard to believe we are half way through 2020 and quite unbelievable what kind of year it's been so far and probably will be for some months to come !! 
Do hope you are all staying safe and well and you are 'keeping on' creating? 

As its Thursday I'm over on That's Crafty's blog in my regular DT spot sharing some creativity. Today it's a card that I have created using some of Thats Crafty's multi surface paints with stamps and stencils from PaperArtsy. The stamps I've used are designed by Tracy Scott and the stencil designed by Jo Firth Young , both super talented artists and designers . 

Here's a quick look at the card I have created


I do hope you will be able to join me over on the blog to see and read more. 
For the quickest route over just click HERE 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .