Thursday 11 June 2020

'Recycled Packaging' for PaperArtsy

Hi Everyone 

It's a busy day today here on my blog as this is my second post of the day. If you missed my first post this morning and would like to view it you can find it here

Now for this evenings post and as always I'm happy and honoured to be a Guest Blogger over on PaperArtsy's blog sharing a project I have created for their current topic: 'Recycled Packaging'. 

I won't say much about my project here as there's more to see and read over on PaperArtsy's blog but I'll show you a few photos of just one of my 'Trio of framed Tribal Chiefs' that I have created using PaperArtsy's new release (May 2020) stamps from their Eclectica collection designed by Gwen Lafleur along with PaperArtsy's Fresco Finish Acrylic paints and not forgetting of course the required recycled packaging. 



I would love for you to join me over on PaperArtsy's blog to see and read more so please feel free to click HERE to be redirected swiftly and safely . 
Hope to see you soon 

Amanda

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .