Thursday 18 June 2020

Contented Spirit ...

Hi There 

It's that time of the week again when you can find me over on That's Crafty's blog sharing some creativity. 

I've been creating with one of That's Crafty's recently released stampsets (Arty Wings) this week along with another recently released stamp from Aall and Create (Splattered Numbers) designed by Tracy Evans . There's also some of the usual mixed media suspects thrown into the mix: inks, paints and texture paints in one guise or another. 
Heres a quick look at the layered and textured 'Art Board' I have created ...


If you  would like to 'read all about it' and see a few close up pics then be sure to join me over on the blog. 
Would love if you could join me over there.
 If you click HERE you will be redirected swiftly and safely 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .