Thursday 25 February 2021

Create Love ...

 Hi Everyone, 

Hope you are all enjoying your week and staying safe and well! 😊

As its Thursday I'm over on That's Crafty's blog in my usual weekly spot and this week I am sharing a card I have created using some of the new/ newer products to the creative market. Those products are  some of Tim Holtz new distress colours in inks, oxides and sprays and one of AALL and Creates  brand new stamp sets designed by Tracy Evans. 

Here's a few photos of the card....



If you would like to see and read more then please feel free to come join me over on the blog. 
If you click HERE you will be redirected quickly and safely (no face covering required ;))
Hope to see you soon, 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .