Thursday 4 February 2021

Heart and Soul

Hi Everyone 

Hope you are all doing good and keeping safe and well 😊

Just a quick  post here  today to give you the heads up that  I'm over on That's Crafty's blog in my usual weekly spot sharing my latest piece of creativity which is a mixed media tag. 

I used all the usual arty suspects: mdf and white greyboard surfaces, paints, texture paste, stamps and stencils to create detail, texture, layers and dimension. 

A cracked heart sealed with a loving 'kiss' seemed like the ideal focal feature for my somewhat 'feminine' colour palette.

 
I'd love for you to come join me so if you fancy it just click HERE to be redirected. 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda
x

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .