Thursday 11 November 2021

Have an Open Heart!

 Hi Everyone, 

Hope you are all doing good and keeping safe and well. 

A few years ago now I used to often work on canvases but seem to have neglected them in recent years ( if I've used them at all?? ) so having a stash almost as big as any art shop out there I thought I'd dig one out and create a mixed media canvas to share with you today over on That's Crafty's blog. 

It's an 8 x 10 canvas so a much bigger size then I usually create with but it was a great fit for the Donna Downey 'Heart Texture' stencil I've featured. 


If you'd like to see more pics and read about the creativity then you are very welcome to come join me over on the blog. 
 If you click HERE you'll be with me in super quick time. 
Hope to see you soon
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .