Saturday 20 November 2021

'Mash Up' with LPC, EGL,EEV, EAB at PaperArtsy

Hi Everyone, 

Tonight, I would like to invite you to join me over on PaperArtsy's blog where I am (as always) happy, honoured and humbled to be a Guest Blogger for their latest 'Mash Up' topic.

This year PaperArtsy decided to introduce some 'Mash Up' topics to the PaperArtsy blog that happen every now and again through out the year.  These are topics when we get to create something using stamps from different designer collections who this time were Lynne Perrella, Gwen Lafleur, Ellen Vargo and Alison Bomber. 

I do love a good 'mash up' but it's the first time I've joined in one of PaperArtsy's so I was super keen to give it a go and see where my LPC, EGL, EEV and EAB creativity would take me and what I'd end up creating as I had no idea when I started out.  
I had heaps of creative fun all of which came together as a multi layered mixed media Art Panel. 


I'm sharing the full creative story of my art panel over on PaperArtsy's blog so just a few photos here to show you  how I brought stamps from the 4 PaperArtsy designers together. 

Starting with one of Lynne Perrellas stamps that just had to be the focal feature sitting front and centre. 


The backgrounds and how they found their place within the layering of the art panel. 
For two of these backgrounds  I introduced a couple of Ellen Vargos stamps used with frescos and grunge paste. The layer sandwiched between was crackle glazed. 


One of Gwen Lafleur's stamps made an appearance as an embellishment 


Whilst a couple of Alison Bombers stamps added text to the the top background layer and part of another gave my art its title: 
'She is in a world of private dreams'. 

 



I would love for you to accept my open invitation ( no R.S.V.P necessary) and come join me over on PaperArtsy's blog. 
If you just click HERE you are almost there. 
 Hope to see you soon. 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .