Thursday 18 November 2021

Winter Watercolour Christmas cards

 Hi Everyone, 

Have you started your christmas card making yet ? Please tell me I'm not the only one running late which in all honesty seems to have been the trend for me the last few years. 

In an attempt to at least have a few handmade cards ready and good to go at the start of December I've rustled up a few to share with you today over on That's Crafty's blog. 

The cards feature some of Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamps used with distress inks and they lend themselves real easy to batch making - essential (imho) when you have a good few to make.

To create them I've used the water colour stamping technique on a couple of substrates one obvious one probably not so obvious!! 

Here's a quick peak at the cards .....


and here they are all tied up with string to keep them safe until it's time to write and send. 


If you'd like to see/ read more and find out what substrates I worked on you are very welcome to come join me over on the blog. 
Just click HERE and you're almost there. 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

I'd like to enter these cards into the following challenge: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .