Tuesday 29 November 2022

Topic #16: Splosh at PaperArtsy

Hi Everyone,

Tonight, I'd like to invite you to join me over on PaperArtsy's blog where I'm sharing a few projects I have created for their current Topic: Splosh!

Now, theres a topic name that grabbed my attention straight away. 
I could see this having the potential to be lots of fun and as I'm someone who loves to splosh/ splatter paint around I was more than happy to be given the opportunity to contribute to this topic thats all about fluid media.

I always feel so lucky and priviledged to create with PaperArtsy's fabulous products and those included this time were PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics, PaperArtsy stencils designed by Clare Lloyd, PaperArtsy Minis and Alison Bomber stamps.

My initial idea for some Splosh creativity was born from a childs toy - a SpinArt machine!

I wasn't sure exactly what I would create when I started but ended up with a trio of Spin Art Flower Circles  that would make lovely gifts for family/ friends or they could be given as 'Art cards' (as I call them) - cards thatbe kept after the occasion and displayed as a piece of Art.   

There was plenty of sploshing and splattering involved in their making and lots of fun to be had and when you're having fun why stop, right?
So I created a mixed media Art Panel. Another lovely gift idea!


For this project I decided to switch out my spin machine for an alternative device. I wonder if you guess what it was?
If you'd like to find out and read about the creativity story of both projects and the fun I have had making them you are more than welcome to come join me over on the blog.
A quick click HERE and you will be with me in seconds
Hope to see you soon

Amanda

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .